London Technology Week is around the corner! Tech City UK is once again strategic partner with the event that showcases the amazing tech ecosystem in the capital and across the UK – here are some key events that we’re hosting or would recommend attending!
- UK-China Technology Forum (from UKTI) – Attend this UK-China Technology Forum and networking event, jointly hosted by UKTI and CBBC, to learn more about the forces shaping the Chinese technology sector and partnership opportunities brought by innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Scale Ups & Corporates: Collaboration for Global Growth (from Tech London Advocates) – Collaborations for Global Growth: Exploring How Tech Scaleups and Corporates can Work Together to access the Global B2B Market.
- Setting up in London and the UK (from London & Partners and UKTI) – The UK is a global technology centre, the No. 1 in Europe, with world-leading businesses. Being the commercial and technological centre of the UK, London is the perfect location to set up an international business.
- Celebrating the Best of British education and learning technology (from EdTechUK) – EdTech UK and London & Partners are running an invitation only event for the movers and shakers in the education and learning technology sector – gathered together to celebrate the Best of British EdTech.
- Tech Talent: Developing Our Future (from Stack Overflow) – Developers are unsung heroes: the creators of code which powers the technologies enabling innovation and growth, in London and around the world. Sign up to understand how you can foster technical talent and secure the growth of your company’s future.
- Promoting Enterprise & Regeneration in Hackney (from Tech City UK) – To mark the celebrated technology-driven regeneration of Hackney, Tech City UK and Hackney Council invite you to the launch of the first publication in the Tech Nation Best Practice series: covering case studies of innovative policy work around the UK.
- Northern Powerhouse (from Tech North) – Come and meet the teams from the Northern Powerhouse’s tech cities of Hull, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield and Sunderland. You’ll also have the chance to hear first-hand how the North has helped some of the most successful tech entrepreneurs and companies thrive.
- MassChallenge UK Open House – Join MassChallenge UK at Tobacco Dock to learn more about the most startup-friendly accelerator on the planet! Meet the team, get an inside look the offices in East London and meet some of the 2015 alumni so you can ask all your questions around the MassChallenge UK accelerator.
- The 2016 Digital Masters Awards – The Digital Masters Awards are the only event of their kind to showcase the individuals behind the headlines – the dedicated and talented executives responsible for delivering the innovation and economic growth that are the hallmarks of the European digital revolution.
- EdTech Funding Forum + Startup Showcase (from Dreamstake) – With top talent on the doorstep, a population that embraces technology, and backed by UK Government, London is the perfect base for education technology startups.
- Tech City UK is Five! – The official celebration event of London Technology Week 2016. Tech City UK is celebrating it’s fifth birthday by gathering together the people that have helped make London a world-leading digital hub in the past five years – people like you! So come and join us at WeWork, Moorgate, located just down the road from Old Street on Wednesday 22nd June at what is sure to be one of the must-attend events of London Tech Week 2016.
- The Connect Home: Beyond Bricks and Mortar (from techUK) – This landmark event with SmarterUK, the UK’s first smart infrastructure initiative, will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear expert analysis of the market opportunities within the Connected Home ecosystem.
- The Digital Catapult Open House – The Digital Catapult Open House will give you the chance, whether you are an SME, large organisation or entrepreneur, to learn more about about our work; and open the doors to our skills and expertise so you can find out how to get involved and collaborate with us.
London Sports Tech 2016 (from Hudl) – How is technology impacting the sports industry? What exciting technology is being used now? And what can we look forward to in the future? These are just some of the questions that will be answered in this action packed sports technology event (as part of London Tech Week).
- DataFestival.London – An event for all data enthusiasts. From business people trying to change their company culture to be more democratised, self organised and driven by data; data analysts to data hackers and data scientists.
China-UK Accelerator and Start Up Programs (from Cocoon Networks) – The developing prospect of entrepreneurship in China indicates the demand of professional programmes to accelerate start up business. To introduce International Accelerator from UK to the Chinese market.
If you’d like us to add your London Technology Week event onto this summary, please let us know!