Applications open for second wave of growth-stage tech companies
Oscar winners. Ex-cabbies. An army captain. A behavioural psychologist. The Future Fifty’s entrepreneurs are an extraordinary group.
Driven forward by over 15,000 similarly extraordinary people, the fifty companies these entrepreneurs are scaling are amongst the pioneers of Britain’s digital success and we want you to join them; applications to Future Fifty close this week!
The data speaks for itself – four IPOs on London’s stock markets; 13 rounds of financing with a combined total of £260m – some of them amongst the largest in Europe; net revenue in many instances more than doubling within a year; and well over 2,000 new hires in the last 10 months.
A select group of Future Fifty companies are graduating, with their places in the cohort now available to the winners of an open competition.
What will Future Fifty offer your company? A bespoke programme of support built around your needs that may include:
- Facilitated networking and introductions to key stakeholders, both in the UK and abroad
- Practical assistance on matters such as infrastructure and immigration
- Connections to government and its business support services
- A network of selected private sector partners providing pro-bono expertise and additional perspectives, as well as a range of events anchored in key areas of interest
- Helping to raise awareness of your company via press, online and directly to institutional investors
To learn more, read our report, which includes profiles of current cohort companies such as Skyscanner, Unruly and Hailo.
Apply now – you’ll be in great company…