Every partnership is based on a common set of goals with the digital entrepreneur at its heart.
Tech City UK aims to identify and secure a strong portfolio of public and private partnerships that:
- Add value to the digital entrepreneur and the wider ecosystem
- Help promote digital businesses and tech clusters across the UK
- Scale out programmes of support for UK digital businesses
Do you want to provide advice, guidance and support to the UK start-up and digital community?
- We bring together the UK’s most exciting start-ups with the most qualified industry experts in order to equip digital entrepreneurs with the knowledge they need on every step of their journey, from legal to accounting and marketing to IPO.
- Our partners are heavily involved in our programmes, from the Future Fifty to the Digital Business Academy and run workshops, consultations or provide rewards (access to office space/mentorship) to the digital community.
How about getting involved in one of our new programmes to support Series A startups, launching in the autumn?
Tech City UK is currently working on our next programme launch. This programme will focus on supporting startups around Series A investment level. We are looking for partners to contribute to the programme, offering guidance, thought leadership, scaling support and skills to the selected companies. If your organisation leads its field and you’d like to learn more about getting involved, please contact Becky Golland to discuss partnership opportunities in more detail. Any expressions of interest need to be submitted by close of play on the 17th July.
Would you like to get involved with Tech City UK events?
- Tech City UK curates events around strategic subject areas for the Future Fifty companies, Digital Business Academy and for the Tech and Policy community. Sponsorship and speaker opportunities are available, ranging from breakfast events and meet-ups to black tie dinners and conferences.
Are you looking for promotional support for your event or campaign?
- Tech City UK champions the digital sector and can help promote and support events via our social media channels. We support campaigns that are relevant to and add value to the UK digital ecosystem.
Are you looking for a Fast Track Way to immerse yourself in the UK Tech Ecosystem?
- We advise a wide range of organisations, both national and international, on how to understand and engage with the UK Tech Sector.
None of the above?
- We are always open to receiving invitations to partner. If your inquiry doesn’t fall into an above category, please use the form to tell us more.
Please fill out this form with your details and someone from our team will get back to you:
Tech City UK is a rich and diverse ecosystem of world-class researchers and academic institutions, companies big and small, and local and global investors and organisations.
Support at every level, from partners with a common goal. Meet the Tech City UK community. How can you help the startups in Tech City? Contact Us to pledge your support to grow the UK tech industry. We are currently inviting proposals from educational institutions to provide content towards three of the learning outcomes for our Digital Business Skills programme. If you are interested to find out more or submit a proposal, please click here for the brief.
Our Tech City UK Cluster Alliance partners
Our Accelerator Partners
Our Ecosystem and Community Partners
Our Public Sector Partners
Our Corporate Partners
Our Education Partners
Get the latest Tech City UK news and events delivered to your inbox.