Tech City UK aims to identify and secure a strong portfolio of public and private partnerships that:
- Add value to the digital entrepreneur and the wider ecosystem
- Help promote digital businesses and tech clusters across the UK
- Scale out programmes of support for UK digital businesses
Every partnership is based on a common set of goals with the digital entrepreneur at its heart. We are open to discussions with public and private organisations who:
- Want to have a presence in the UK
- Invest in startups
- Want innovative ideas for their product pipeline
- Would like to get connected to the startup community
- Can offer digital entrepreneurs something that will accelerate their business
- Provide expertise and increased visibility to the tech community
- Can help accelerate growth of digital businesses at all stages of their development
- Want to build a co-marketing or co-branded partnership which can deliver value to digital businesses
What type of partnership do you want to build? Get in touch with the form below.
Tech City UK is a rich and diverse ecosystem of world-class researchers and academic institutions, companies big and small, and local and global investors and organisations.
Support at every level, from partners with a common goal. Meet the Tech City UK community. How can you help the startups in Tech City? Contact Us to pledge your support to grow the UK tech industry. We are currently inviting proposals from educational institutions to provide content towards three of the learning outcomes for our Digital Business Skills programme. If you are interested to find out more or submit a proposal, please click here for the brief.
Our Tech City UK Cluster Alliance partners
Our Accelerator Partners
Our Ecosystem and Community Partners
Our Public Sector Partners
Our Corporate Partners
Our Education Partners
Get the latest Tech City UK news and events delivered to your inbox.