Upscale 3.0 applications have now closed
Upscale is our six-month programme to help the most promising mid-stage UK tech startups on their scaling journey, under the mentorship of some of the UK’s most successful tech entrepreneurs including: Riccardo Zacconi (KING.com/Candy Crush founder); Martha Lane Fox and Brent Hoberman (Lastminute.com founders); Lesley Eccles, (FanDuel founder); and David Buttress (Just Eat founder).
Upscale Alumni – Class of 2017
Read all about the 2017 cohort!
Highlights from Upscale 2016
- E-commerce: Depop, Metail, Pact Coffee, Snap Fashion, Thread, Bloom & Wild
- Fintech: Seedrs, Elliptic, Growth Street, Property Partner, Sybenetix, Receipt Bank
- Data & Analytics: Growth Intel, Import.io, Improbable, Ometria, EDITED
- Edtech: Administrate, Kano, Lingvist, Show My Homework
- Hardware & IoT: Cocoon, M Squared Lasers, SAM Labs
- Healthtech and biology: Touch Surgery, Zesty, Synthace
- Other: Global App Testing, Wakelet, Appear Here