Digital Business Academy redesign premiers in beta on Thursday 21st September!
We’ve made some great changes to our Academy based on your fantastic feedback (thank you!) that we hope you’ll like. You’ll be able to see these changes on the new redesigned Digital Business Academy on Thursday 21st September. We’ll be in Beta for the first few months to see how it goes.
We’ve kept all the good bits. While adding all the following great features: more engaging and bite-sized courses, smooth look-&-feel, new points-based rewards system and much, much more!
What will be new in the redesigned Digital Business Academy?
- Choose from 56 bite-sized courses, organised into 11 skills
- Learn on-the-go with the site beautifully designed for mobile devices
- Start earning points that can be used to redeem exclusive rewards such as fast-track to internship interviews
- Dive straight into your first course before signing in
How will this change affect me?
- Your existing email and password remains secure and will work on the new site
- If you have already completed courses and gained certificates on the current site, you’ll see your progress reflected on the redesigned site
- If you’re mid-way through a module you’ll need to start that again, best to complete before we switch over
Why should I be excited?
We’ve been listening to your feedback. You asked for these changes and we’re keen to share the results.
We want even more people to start, join and grow a digital business. According to an independent audit, over 60% of our students who have completed courses have gone on to start new digital businesses, been promoted or gained their first digital job.
If you have any questions please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tech City UK team