Win the opportunity to pitch your smart wayfinding or navigation solution to developers leading some of the capital’s most ambitious regeneration projects.
The Institute for Sustainability, in partnership with the Mayor of London’s Office, has launched a competition calling for small businesses and entrepreneurs to come forward with innovative solutions which might include:
- Smart signage utilising real-time data
- Incentivising behaviour change through smart tech
- Using the Internet of Things to support district management teams
- Visualisation or modelling of people/traffic movement
- Cutting edge apps that connect people to place.
These are examples, but any smart innovation which will help the districts meet their smart wayfinding and navigation goals will be considered.
Winners will have the opportunity to pitch their innovation to organisations involved in some of the highest-profile redevelopment districts in the capital, including Croydon (Westfield), Elephant and Castle (Lend Lease), Imperial West (Imperial College London) and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (London Legacy Development Corporation).
Full details are available on the Institute for Sustainability website.
Please note, the competition closing date is Friday 6 March 2015.